Jamie Hall, AMFT, APCC
Jamie is an Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (CA #105714) and Associate Professional Clinical Counselor (CA #4962), specializing in working with individuals, teens, families, and children. She is supervised by Michelle Jio, LMFT (#90738). She obtained her Masters in Counseling Psychology with an emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy from the University of San Francisco. Jamie uses a strength-based approach to help individuals and families and facilitate healing, growth, and change.
- Marriage and Family Therapist trainee at the YMCA Youth Service Bureau clinic (2016-2017).
- Marriage and Family Therapist Intern in Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy at Gallop Ventures (2017-2018).
- Marriage and Family Therapist trainee school counselor at Abbott Middle School and Bayside Middle Schools (2016-2017).
- Counselor at Camp Woolman leading multi-day, backpacking trips for children and teens in the Sierras (2013).
- Volunteer with the National Center for Equine Facilitated Therapy (2004-2006).
Special Areas of Interest:
- Animal assisted therapy/adventure therapy
- Depression and anxiety
- Experiential, play therapy
- Family systems
- Grief and loss
Additional Areas of Interest: Developing self-care strategies, art/music therapy, identifying thinking/feeling/behaviors that can impede healing/recovery, somatic therapy, coping with mental illness (in self or other), mindfulness, meditation, improving social and communication skills, life transitions, self-esteem, and stress management..